Your Roosevelt PTO provides various activities for our children while raising funds for important school improvements.
With your help, the PTO will be able to continue to support the following:
- Landscape Maintenance on Oak Street to ensure the quality and use of this outdoor “classroom”
- Zero Waste Programs
- Green Initiatives – such as the Green Team’s purchase of composters this past year
- Enrichment programming for students and parents
- Improved communications – such as the Bulldog Bulletin and the PTO Web
- Technology Initiatives that enrich the classroom experience
Upcoming PTO Activities
Check back here for a listing of future PTO events.
District 90 calendars are now online.
Click here to access the District 90 calendars, then click on the District or Roosevelt link in the calendar list.
Or, click here to access the District’s calendar specific to Roosevelt activities.